Thursday 21 May 2020

What it's all about....

So what's it all about then? Well, in the midst of the Covid19 pandemic there appears to be ample reason to stay at home, either by good sense or sometimes by legal requirement. For some that's a challenge, but for others it's more of an opportunity - maybe finding a new skill or rediscovering an old pastime.

Model making lends itself to being a stay-at-home activity; I've been making models in a variety of scales and subjects for more years than I care to remember, so its quite natural that I fall into the "opportunity" camp. With all the places that like-minded chaps (and the odd gal) go to share ideas closed, at least here in the UK, I thought I would create a space to share thoughts and ideas about my model making activities, or the prototypes they are based on. This could be quite random, or it might develop into themes and chapters - shall we find out as we go along?

In praise of the humble horse ... (1/55 scale diorama)

No comments:

Post a Comment